IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark
My main topics of interest are in Theoretical Computer Science (Graph Algorithms, Automata and Machine Learning) and applications for these theoretical findings in Natural Language Processing and other Data Science.
I am also Head of Programme for the newly approved Data Science BSc at the IT University of Copenhagen. The first students arrive in August 2017.
- Chief Analyst and Lead Data Scientist at MobilePay by DanskeBank, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Postdoctoral researcher in Natural Language Processing, the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Postdoctoral researcher in Data Science and Natural Language Processing at Malmö University, Sweden
- PhD in Natural Language Processing from Dublin City University, Ireland (also with PhD Studies in Graph Algorithms at IT University of Copenhagen)
- MSc in Mathematics from Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland
- MA in Linguistics (Semantics) from Université de Montréal, Canada
- Honours BSc in Mathematics from Université de Montréal, Canada
- BA in French and Spanish from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada