Here are some of the big-ish things I am up to lately, starting this January 2019.
- I will be Programme Co-chair for ACL 2020, together with Joyce Chai and
Joel Tetreault. The General Chair of ACL 2020 is Dan Jurafsky.
- On April 16th, we will hold the first Women in Data Science (WiDS) conference here in Copenhagen. This satellite of the original Stanford WiDS is organised by an incredible group of women in Data Science here in Copenhagen! Barbara Plank and I received a Carlsberg Foundation Conference grant to pay for travel costs of invited speakers and lower income participants.
- I am Diversity and Inclusion co-chair for NAACL 2019 with Jason Eisner. The General Chair of NAACL 2019 is Jill Burstein.
- I am Conference Handbook Proofreader for EMNLP 2019. The General Chair of EMNLP 2019 is Kentaro Inui.
- I am Co-Area Chair for the Machine Learning in NLP Area, for NAACL 2019. The Programme Co-chairs for NAACL are Christy Doran, Thamar Solorio and Ted Pedersen.
- I received a Carlsberg Foundation Infrastructure grant for scaling the creation of Danish language resources. The project starts in early 2019.